We just tapped the Centennial Fresh Hop from Reuben’s Brews, and it’s delicious, floral and spicy. It’s 6%, light and almost saison-like. We also just brought back the Top Cutter from Bale Breaker, and added their Field 41 Pale Ale for good measure. Come by today and get your fill.
I can also say with certainty that our tap list will begin filling back up with our beer on Wednesday. The first batch will come due and we’ll start the long march toward pouring a bunch of new Standard beer again.
Here’s what’s on tap:
- Golden Ale (Machine House)
- Om (Holy Mountain)
- Field 41 Pale (Bale Breaker)
- Centennial Fresh Hop (Reuben’s Brews)
- Saison Dolores (Almanac)
- Double IPA (Stoup)
- Profanity Hill Porter (Schooner Exact)
- coming Wednesday
- Eddie IPL (Georgetown)
- Top Cutter IPA (Bale Breaker)
- American Brown Ale (Reuben’s Brews)
- Bee’s Wine Ginger Beer