Remember the India Red Ale? Loved it? Missing it? Well, it’s making an ovation right now. It’s 7.5%, and features Belma, Citra and Columbus hops on a rich malt base. The IRA is a great deviation from your usual fare if you tend toward the IPA styled beers. Come check it out. Then, cross your fingers and hope upon hope that we run out of one of our other beers so you can taste the Experimental IPA. It’s kegged up and maturing right now, but doesn’t have an available tap to go on. I guess 12 taps isn’t enough.
Bullet points of important recap information:
- We have a big ‘ol bike rack out front now.
- We just won bronze at the WA Beer Awards for our Wheated Red Ale and CDA.
- Bee’s Wine is now available in 12 oz bottles for $4 a bottle.
- We show any World Cup game that’s on TV while we’re open.
If any of those reasons temp you into considering a visit, here’s what you can look forward to:
- Rye IPA
- West Coast IPA
- Imperial IPA
- India Red Ale
- Pale Ale
- Cascadian Dark Ale
- Altbier (Düsseldorf style)
- “Single” Hop (Falconer’s Flight)
- Dry Hopped Rye Saison
- Belgian Black Ale
- Bee’s Wine Ginger Beer