Upgrading and delayed reopening (now Thursday)

I’ve decided to make a few quick upgrades to respond to the higher than expected demand, as well as take a moment to put a few finishing touches up before reopening. As such, I won’t actually be reopening until Thursday. Besides, a couple of batches are finishing a little slower than I expected, and you wouldn’t want me to serve you unfinished beer, would you?

I’m upgrading my mash tun volume and picking up an extra fermentor, among other improvements. As a result, I’m off-loading my 30 gal mash tun with false bottom and Blichmann Top Tier stand (stand only, no burners). If you are interested in purchasing them, follow this link. Otherwise, I’ll see you all Thursday!